A very famous indian dessert made using gram flour made for festivals , puja , parties or you have guests visiting your place. Leave aside your diet and make these delicious besan ladoos and relish every bit of it .a very easy dessert to prepare.
- 15 to 20 laddoos
- 5 minutes
- 30 minutes
- Gram flour - 1 cup
- Ghee - ½ cup
- Sugar - 3/4th cup
- Almond flakes - 2 to 3 tbsp
- Cardamom pods - 2 to 3
- Add sugar and cardamom seeds in a mixer jar and powder it together.
- In a heavy bottom pan ( non stick pan can also be taken) add ghee and allow it to melt.
- When the ghee becomes hot add gram flour and keep stirring so that there are no lumps formed.
- In a low flame roast gram flour by stirring continously otherwise gram flour will burn at bottom
- One cup of gram flour takes around 20 to 25 mins to get roasted .gram flour changes its colour and starts to release ghee from its sides,this is the indication that gram flour is roasted.
- Take the roasted gram flour in a plate and allow it to cool for a while.
- When the mixture is warm (or till u can handle by your hands and don’t allow it cool completely then it will be difficult to give ladoos its shape )
- Mix powdered sugar and almond flakes to roasted gram flour and mix it properly till all the items are combined together .
- Now start forming ladoos and you can garnish it with dry fruit of your choice.
- This ladoos can be stored in a air tight container for 15 to 20 days.
- Do prepare this in your house and enjoy it with your house.
More delicious recipes
This one of the many fanastic recipes available on this blog