These chocolate chocolate pedha have a stunning appearance and a rich, chocolatey sweetness.
- 7 Pedhas
- 5 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 1 Cup Full Fat Milkpowder
- 1/4 Cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1 tablespoon Ghee
- 1 tablespoon Cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom powder
- Take heavy bottom pan or a non stick pan and keep on a low flame.
- Add 1/2 tablespoon Ghee to the pan. As soon as Ghee starts melting, add 1/4 Cup Milk and Milk powder to the pan simultaneously.
- Keep stirring for a minute. When milk, milk powder and cocoa powder is mixed , add powdered sugar and keep stirring using a spatula.
- After 5 minutes, the mixture forms a lump without skicking to the pan.
- At this time, add the rest 1/2 tablespoon ghee, cardamom powder and mix it.
- At one point the mixture starts to completely leave the pan, then switch off the stove and the take the mixture on a greased plate
- Once you can handle the mixture by your hand, smear ghee to your palm and give it the shape of pedha and allow it to cool.
- It takes 2 hours for it to cool and acquire the taste of the pedha. If it is overcooked, it becomes chewy
More delicious recipes
This one of the many fanastic recipes available on this blog