A healthy milkshake, which can be consumed by both kids and adults.
With no added sugar and with nutrition of banana, dates and oats this milkshake becomes an healthier option as an after school snacks for kids. This gives them instant energy to keep going through out the day. This milkshake can also be given to kids along with their breakfast before going to school.
Not only kids, this can be consumed even by adults. Instead of packaged cool drinks you can switch to this, as its a healthier option. If you are vegan you can use almond milk or soy milk instead of cow’s milk.
Ingredients are simple, available at home let’s check the recipe.
All the ingredients
- 2 people
- 4 hours
- 20 mins
- Banana - 1 (ripe)
- Instant oats - 2 tbsp
- Chilled milk - 300 ml
- Honey - 1 tsp
- Dates - 4 to 5
- Pinch of cinnamon powder
- Soak dates in 2 tbsp of milk for half an hour.
- In a blender jar add sliced banana, oats, honey, dates (along with soaked milk ) and a pinch of cinnamon powder. Now add half of the taken chilled milk and blend it to a smooth paste.
- Add the remaining milk and blend.
- Banana and dates smoothie is ready to served.
- You can add dates syrup instead of honey.
More delicious recipes
This one of the many fanastic recipes available on this blog