A very cooling sharbat, especially for summer and saunf lovers.
- 1 glasses
- 5 minutes
- 10 minutes
- Saunf - 1 tbsp
- Sugar - ½ tbsp
- Water - 3 to 4 tbsp
- Ice cubes - 5
- First soak saunf and sugar in 3 tbsp of water for 2 to 3 hours ( here i have used rock sugar also called as diamond sakkare in kannada, you can also use normal sugar )
- When the sugar melts, blend saunf and sugar mixture with the water used for soaking (use small mixer jar for blending ).
- Take a mocktail glass or a mason jar and add ice cubes, strain the blended mixture to the glass.
- It will have a strong saunf flavour so you can add more water depending on your taste ( don’t add more water than required as it will take away the flavour of saunf )
- This sharbat is a natural internal body cooler and also is good for digestion.
More delicious recipes
This one of the many fanastic recipes available on this blog